CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Week Four on Weight Watchers (Update)

Well, this week I didn't lose anything. I actually gained +1.2 pounds. I started doing my Wii Active and it incorporates some resistance workouts as well as cardio. I ate the same and never went over my flex points, so I'm hoping it's because I gained some muscle. Hopefully next week will be better! *sigh*

**UPDATE** Thursday, Aug 12
After talking with my sister who lost 78 pounds on WW in 8 months, I've decided to do my weigh ins on Wednesdays. Since I like to use my points on the weekend, when I weigh in on Wednesday, any weight or water retention should be gone by then. With that said, when I weighed myself on Wednesday, I was back down and -1.6 pounds lighter than week 3. So I'm counting this weeks weight loss as -1.6 pounds. This brings my total weight loss to -13.2 pounds and only 6.8 more pounds to reaching my first goal of losing 20 pounds! Also, I've had some issues with my Wii Active. First my right knee kept hurting when I would do squats, but I corrected my posture and that stopped. But the other night My left top thigh started hurting. John said I probably pulled a muscle. I'm going to stop it for a bit and let my thigh feel better. Not sure how I did that.

2 comments:

Sarah

Thanks sissy! I am really proud of how well you're doing!!

Ashley

I checked back today before I remembered you changing your weigh in days to Wednesdays! I hope your thigh is feeling better :)

Post a Comment