CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Week One on Weight Watchers

Technically tomorrow would be a week since I began WW, but I like to weigh in on Mondays, that way I'm less likely to cheat over the weekend! Anyways, after the first week I lost 5.4 pounds! I'm very excited about that and it's a great start! I've been doing good about keeping a journal and tracking what I've been eating. I've set a goal of 20 pounds. There's definitely more than 20 pounds to lose, but I want an attainable goal.

I have a 10 day pass for the gym a friend gave me, so yesterday I did a water aerobics class with the girls. That was fun and my arms were a lot more sore than I thought they would be! Tonight we're doing a spinning class!?!?! I'm nervous about that because I know it'll be intense, but I need to push myself, right? Anyways, so happy that I'm off to a great start and I will continue to update this blog weekly of my successes!


3 comments:

Unknown

Good job Heather!! Keep up the good work!!

Jana

Nice Heather! Good luck at the spinning class tonight sounds like fun:)

Heather

Thanks girls!! = ]

Post a Comment