CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time for Change

Well, I've finally decided it's time to lose this weight! I'm tired of being unhappy about myself and the way I look. Plus we wanna try for number 2 soon and I want to lose a little first.

I started WW yesterday and did my first workout tonight. I weighed myself since when I began and I'm already down (yes, I know it's probably water weight) but I will wait until Monday for the official weigh in cause you know how your weight can yo-yo through out the week. So I will update my blog on my weight loss sucess as I did on Myspace 2 years ago. I will need everyone's support!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Way to go, Heather!! I'll look forward to seeing your progress and I'm sure it will inspire me too--just started doing Jazzercise a month ago and I'm hoping to lose some too!

You can do it!!!!! Love you!

Post a Comment