CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Missing Home...

5 years ago I made the hardest decision of my life. I chose to move 12 hours away from home to further my career. When I first graduated from high school and decided to become a teacher, I never thought that that decision would take me away from my home.

Since moving, I've gotten married, bought a house, and had a son. Things change so much when you have a kid. Being away from home has always been hard, but its even harder now that I have Gavin. I hate that my family only sees him twice a year. I wish we could go home more than that, but its to expensive.

Sometimes I think about going back to school and getting a different degree that jobs are easier to get. Lately, this has been on my mind a lot. Maybe someday I'll go home to my roots, where I belong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment