CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Change is Good!

Last school year was a year from Hell. My administrator was the hardest person I have ever worked for in my life. You never knew if you could approach her and not get lashed out at. This made things as work stressful and it also made it hard to get up in the morning and go.

This year, total opposite of last year! Our new administrator is AWESOME! He makes everyone feel positive. I love it! I dont feel like I'm going to get in trouble for the littlest things like last year. Were treated like professionals! Don't have to turn lesson plans in and we dont have to have our report cards turned in to be signed. It's good to be at a school where positive vibes are all around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment