CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week Five on Weight Watchers

I can't believe that I have been on WW for 5 weeks now. I'm so happy with my determination. This week we went out with some friends and I has 2 Michelob Ultras. I didn't want to ruin all I've done. I guess if I go off for a couple of days it'll be because I'm traveling, but I'm still going to always try to make the best choices when I'm not home. This weeks weight loss is -2.4 pounds bring the total loss to -15.6 pounds! Only 3.4 pounds till my first goal of 20. I also can fit into some pants that I wore before I was pregnant that I havent been able to fit into since having Gavin. That makes me very excited!! I can't wait until those pants dont fit me at all!!

3 comments:

Ashley

That's fantastic! You'll hit that 20lb mark before you know it :)

Heather

Thanks Ashley! I'm excited about it! My next goal will be 50 pounds (total).

Anonymous

awesome heather! way to go! <3 Laura

Post a Comment