CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 6 Weight Loss

Week 6 went really well.  During my weight loss journey I've been adding weight watcher points and using the myfitnesspal app on my phone counting calories.  I decided Tuesday that I'm just going to use myfitnesspal instead of doing both.  I love how all I do it put in what I eat and it adds it up for me on myfitnesspal.  I rode the stationary bike 6 days this week for 60 minutes.  I love how I feel after I complete it.  I've already noticed clothes getting looser on me as well.  I still have a long way to go but I can't wait to see where this journey leads me, I'm so proud of my self!  This week I lost -3.2 lbs!  A total of -15.2 lbs since starting this journey and -13.2 since 4 weeks ago starting the challenge!  I'm hoping to go back to work next week almost down -20!  Wish me luck!  Onto week 7! = ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment