CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

2 years?!?!?!

I can't believe that in 12 days my Gavin will be 2 years old! How is this possible? How is it that my son will be 2 years old? Seems like yesterday that we just brought him home from the hospital. I wouldn't change a thing though, he is the light of our lives. Don't get me wrong being a mother is tiring and very trying at times especially toddlerhood, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He has brought so much happiness to our lives and I am so BLESSED! I know he is going to be a great big brother!

Speaking of big brother! As most of you know, we're expecting a baby girl! We've decided to keep her name a secret until birth! So all I will tell you is her middle name will be Lynn like mine and my dad's. I've always planned to give my daughter someday my middle name. I've decided for another csection with this pregnancy unless I go into labor on my own, I will try. With my last pregnancy and not progressing, its very likely for that to happen to me again. Plus there's always a chance of complications because of having a previous csection. So my csection will be scheduled for 9/6. The 6th of September would of been my mom's 60th birthday. I'm so excited to have my daughter on her grandmother's bday! My sister Sarah will be coming all the way from AZ to help us with Gavin while delivering and we are so very thankful for that! = ]

Well, that's it for now! I promise to try to update more than I have! I havent been very good since getting pregnant with my blogging!

1 comments:

Laura F.

I love it that she may be born on your moms b-day that is so special!!!

Post a Comment