CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meme- Day Four

Well, today I'm suppose to write about my favorite book. I love any book by Nicholas Sparks and Jane Green. I can't just choose one, so I'm going to post about one book from each of my favorite authors.

My favorite by Nicholas Sparks is The Guardian. Its a book about a lady who ends up having a stalker and in the end her dog tries protecting her from this man and succeeds, but also parishes in the process. I bawled and bawled during that book. It just goes to show you how strong a bond can be with a pet.

My favorite book by Jane Green is the very first one I ready by her alled Jemima J. Its about a lady who has struggled with her weight for as long as she can remember and then ends up losing it. I've myself have struggled with weight since high school so I can totally relate.

1 comments:

Sarah

The Guardian is my favorite too, and now that I have a dog, I relate to it more!!

Post a Comment